At LR we understand the impact that asset integrity can have on production, safety and ultimately your bottom line.
Equipment failures cost the U.S. refining industry over $4 billion per year alone. In the upstream sector, best-in-class operators deliver up to 30 per cent more value from producing assets, with facility reliability at 95-98 per cent.
What we offer
Our asset integrity and reliability services and associated software help you to cost effectively manage the integrity, risk, performance and reliability of your equipment and assets. We help determine the probability and consequences of equipment failure and can safely extend the life of your assets to help you achieve up to 30% cost saving for inspection and maintenance of assets, between 80 to 95% reduction in failure risks, up to a 20% increase in equipment uptime and 50-90% reduction in inspection points.
We apply advanced risk-based techniques to help you prioritise and plan inspection activities based on the potential for failure. By concentrating on what needs to be inspected and eliminating activities that do not fulfil safety, production requirements or profit objectives, we optimise planning and project execution achieving efficiencies to the schedule and cost of operations.
Our expertise applies to all asset types, helping you to manage the integrity of wells, fixed and floating structures, floating production storage and offloading vessels (FPSOs), subsea and above ground pipelines, land rigs, refineries and chemical plants, including pressurised fixed equipment such as pressure vessels, piping systems, tanks, boilers, furnaces and other fixed equipment.
From oil fields and pipelines to refineries, power stations and manufacturing, our services cover every stage of the asset lifecycle, from concept through to decommissioning, Our services include:
- Integrity management strategies and plans
- Asset maintenance management
- Pipeline integrity management
- Structural integrity management
- Subsea inspection services
- Lifting Integrity
- Corrosion engineering
- Materials engineering
- Mature and late life asset management
- Process engineering services
- Information systems consulting and technical advice
- Life extension studies
- Reliability assessment
- Reliability centred maintenance (RCM) and maintenance management services and studies
- Reliability and asset management (RAM) performance analysis
- Root cause analysis (RCA)
- Failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Risk based inspection (RBI) studies
What are the benefits?
- Reduce failures by Identifying critical equipment and degradation mechanisms
- Reduce and eliminate unnecessary inspection activities and costs
- Optimise your maintenance and inspection schedules
- Realign your operating models and reduce costs, safely
- Manage and identify the changes to your assets risk profile
- Ensure compliance with industry regulation and legislation including safety case compliance
- Reduce lifecycle costs - operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX) optimisation
- Avoid unplanned downtime and increase availability
- Increase the frequency between turnarounds while reducing the number of inspections
- Improve plant and equipment reliability, reducing unplanned outages and repair costs
- Extends turnaround intervals
- Improve reliability and derive value from operating assets
- Achieve operational excellence as a world-class operator
Why choose LR?
As experts in asset integrity we’re committed to helping you exceed not only your safety objectives, but your operational and performance objectives. We’ve helped clients across both upstream and downstream operations achieve cost savings they couldn’t imagine, increase production above expectation and have helped extend the life of assets and maximise operability beyond what was thought possible. We’re proud to be considered the integrity management partner of choice for clients such as Maersk, EnQuest and HollyFrontier.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Apache: achieving global geoscience collaboration
We worked with Apache Corporation's geoscientists to implement a customised LR IP platform enabling them to share and analyse subsurface data company-wide.
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
28 Jun 18
IDT EXPO 2018
IDT EXPO 2018
27 Aug 18
3 Oct 18
IP Expo Europe 2018
London, United Kingdom