In the event of accidents, emergency situations and incidents with potential to disrupt communities, necessary response and crisis management measures need to be in place.
Hazardous events and accidents normally arise unexpectedly and emergency response arrangements will ensure you:
- Prevent hazardous events from developing into accidents.
- Minimise consequences of accidents and prevent escalation.
When it comes to managing risk, our experience is unrivalled. Our track record and expertise in developing response measures across multiple industries including the public sector, oil and gas-, offshore wind- and land-based industries means you can rest assured that your emergency response and crisis management plans are thorough and robust.
Our work within emergency preparedness and resilience engineering are based on risk analyses and are performed in accordance with prevailing regulations. Our work includes:
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Strategies (EERS)
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Analyses (EERA)
- Emergency Preparedness Analyses (EPA)
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP)
- Emergency Exercises and Training
- Resilience Engineering Analyses (REA), including:
- Societal Impact Analysis (SIA)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Continuity Planning (BCP/SCP)
- Crisis Management (CM)