Date and Time:
October 21, 2020 – 11:00 CT
Remote Audit use is on the rise and certified organizations around the world are benefiting. Why? Given the right approach, remote audits can provide the same level or even a higher level of assurance and compliance assessment with real-time technical expertise, wherever and whenever you need it.
In this interactive webinar moderated by Quality Digest Magazine, experts from Lloyd's Register and Fedex discuss the benefits and challenges of remote auditing as well as key considerations.
Discussion topics include:
- The benefits of remote audits such as saving time and money
- Top considerations for remote audits
- Understanding standard limitations, processes and technology
- Addressing privacy concerns
- The future of remote auditing and certification for ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Considerations for approving and performing the remote auditing process
- Best practices