The aim of this workshop is to learn about the direct and indirect requirements concerning “leadership and commitment” as defined in the latest Annex SL based management systems.
You need this workshop if...
- you are an executive and / or senior manager and / or management representative and / or management systems practitioner.
- you want to learn about the requirements concerning leadership and commitment as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
You will learn…
- The underlying principles concerning leadership and commitment
- To recognise what is meant by leadership and top management in terms of management systems.
- The specific top management requirements defined in management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: 2015 for Quality and Environmental management systems and how these requirements may be addressed.
- The responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities related to leadership and management roles within organizations and the wider role of leaders within the business.
- The possible implications of Annex SL based Management System Standards on management review.
You will need…
Ideally you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and / or ISO 14001:2015.
½ day public and/or in-company delivery and in a virtual or face-to-face classroom setting.
1 day in-company only (includes working with reference to the client’s actual systems).
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Virtual classroom training courses delivered by one of our expert trainers.
27 May 2020
ISO Management System Standards Workshop: Leadership
- USD 375 excluding tax