Need marine and offshore technical help?
The Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Inland Waterways Ships July 2022, includes the following Parts:
- Part 1 Regulations
- Rules for the Manufacture, Testing and Certification of Materials (formerly known as Part 2)
- Part 3 Ship Structures (General)
- Part 4 Ship Structures (Ship Types)
- Part 5 Main and Auxiliary Machinery
- Part 6 Control, Electrical and Fire
List of notices
Any notices to the Rules published with additions or amendments can be downloaded here.
Enquiry about the Rules?