Need marine and offshore technical help?
The Rules for the Winterisation of Ships July 2022 includes the following Sections:
- Section 1 General
- Section 2 Materials for hull construction at low temperatures – Winterisation H
- Section 3 Materials for equipment and components at low temperatures – Winterisation M
- Section 4 Materials for equipment and components at low temperatures enhanced – Winterisation MEn
- Section 5 Equipment and systems – Winterisation C
- Section 6 Equipment and systems – Winterisation B
- Section 7 Equipment and systems – Winterisation A
- Section 8 Ship specific requirements
- Section 9 Systems Redundancy – Winterisation WR
- Section 10 Stability due to ice accretion – Winterisation S
- Section 11 Ice removal arrangements – Winterisation IR
- Section 12 Direct design – Winterisation D
- Section 13 Design appraisal, installation, testing and survey
List of notices
Any notices to the Rules published with additions or amendments can be downloaded here.
Enquiry about the Rules?