HAT Analytics is the developer of the HAT (Highly Adaptive Technology) Digital Health Monitoring System, designed for health diagnosis of ships’ rotating machinery. An embedded machine-diagnostics algorithm is analysing vibration readings and expertly diagnose machinery health and provide instant feedback and recommendations to the on-board crew, as well as the shore office stakeholders. HAT substitutes the visual inspection and strip-down surveys typically done onshore.
- No applications have been certified yet
Key business benefits:
- Failure avoidance
- Inspection and maintenance savings by understanding the health condition
- End of warranty investigation
- Digital Twin READY
Assured AI application:
- Digital twin for asset health management
- Rotating machinery equipment (pumps, compressors, fans, purifiers, turbochargers etc.)
Note: Target applications are not yet verified and validated by LR
- Knowledge-based algorithms
- Fault detection and remedial actions recommendations
- API services for machinery health report integration to client ERP
- Online support by Level III Vibration Analysts, online CM reporting and BI platform for onshore stakeholders and KPIs
HAT Analytics provides digital health monitoring solutions for ship machinery performance & maintenance optimization. HAT Analytics was founded in 2020, by a team of 5 experienced Electrical Engineers, Vibration Analysts and Software Developers.