L3Harris’ Equipment Health Monitoring (EHM) service and its Digital Twins enable an improved understanding of the material state of selected assets at the machinery and systems level all the way to vessel and fleet levels, enabling effective data-driven decisions related to equipment operation, maintenance, upgrade and modifications.
- No applications have been certified yet
Key business benefits:
- Highest availability at lowest operational costs
- Maintenance cost optimisation
- Reduced survey, inspection and testing costs
- Failure cost avoidance
- Digital Twin READY - Approval in Principle
Assured AI application:
- Digital twin for asset health management
- Valves with remote actuators
- Heat exchangers
- Internal combustion engines
- Steering gears
Note: Target applications are not yet verified and validated by LR
- Anomaly and fault detection
Support from L3Harris engineers, including troubleshooting, operational and maintenance advisory.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains.