During this two day course you will be encouraged to explore real life scenarios and participate in technical exercises to enhance your learning experience.
Who will benefit?
Anyone involved in the operation of chemical tankers. The course has been developed and will be delivered by a vetting and tanker inspection specialist.
Through highly participative use of group and individual exercises based on practical events and challenges, the course covers:
- Type of chemical tankers
- Rules and regulations for Chemical Tankers
- Chemical Distribution Institute history
- The CDI Inspection procedure
- SIR structure
- Chemical Tankers preparation for inspection
- Conducting Chemical Tankers inspections.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the Regulations for Chemical tankers
- Determine the basic steps for efficient and effective tank cleaning in accordance with client and legislative requirements.
- Prepare and conduct an effective CDI inspection
- Edit a constructive and structured report.
Delegates will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.