You need this course if...
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organization
- You are a senior manager with an interest in compliance or anti-bribery legislation
- Also attend this course if you are thinking about integrating ISO 37001 with another management system.
You will learn...
An understanding of the interrelationship between business risk and anti-bribery expectations and how financial and compliance processes can be aligned with an ABMS
How the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) continual improvement model relates to ISO 37001 and the benefits of using this improvement model
The business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS and how to maintain and optimize the ABMS
The principal requirements of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
To identify similarities between ISO 37001 and other management systems, which is useful if you are thinking about integrating an ABMS with another management system.
You will need...
- Before you attend this course you will need to be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organization
- A basic appreciation of management systems would also be beneficial.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Start and end times will be confirmed in your booking confirmation
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more