You need this course if...
- You are developing a Business Continuity Management System and need to conduct in-depth validation
- You have system responsibility for Business Continuity and lead a team of internal auditors
- You are an existing internal auditor using other criteria (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.) and want to widen your knowledge.
You will learn...
- The key elements of a BCMS
- How to plan and manage a risk-based exercise and audit program of your BCMS
- How to plan and conduct desk-top walk-throughs, scenarios, tests and simulations
- How to capture and report lessons learnt from exercises and report them to top management
- How to increase the robustness of your BCMS plans/procedures using the results from exercises and internal audits
You will need...
- To have basic internal audit experience to any management system standard
- Ideally to have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 prior to this course.