You need this course if...
- You are developing a Business Continuity Management System and need to conduct in-depth validation
- You have system responsibility for Business Continuity and lead a team of internal auditors
- You are an existing internal auditor using other criteria (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.) and want to widen your knowledge.
You will learn...
- The key elements of a BCMS
- How to plan and manage a risk-based exercise and audit program of your BCMS
- How to plan and conduct desk-top walk-throughs, scenarios, tests and simulations
- How to capture and report lessons learnt from exercises and report them to top management
- How to increase the robustness of your BCMS plans/procedures using the results from exercises and internal audits
You will need...
- To have basic internal audit experience to any management system standard
- Ideally to have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 prior to this course.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.