The issues of poor resilience management are never far from the headlines - Industry needs to be ready and able to deal with potential emergencies and disruptive events; these can range from natural disasters like flooding or heavy snow to deliberate acts or attacks. Crises can happen suddenly (for example, an aircraft crash) or develop gradually (for example, a ‘flu epidemic or widespread industrial action).
Our two-day course aims to provide you with a practical integrated approach to the fundamental principles of risk & resilience management by promoting solutions not fear. It will provide the relevant knowledge and skills required for you and your business to manage resilience systematically to improve performance within all areas of your organization.
Incorporating real case studies and interactive multimedia. This course will bring the subject to life and cater for all learning styles to enable learners to make more informed transparent decisions that become embedded in the daily operational rhythm of your organization, to ensure you can withstand the worst.
You will learn...
- To understand how risk & resilience management can be used to support your organization in achieving its objectives and targets
- To give you the skills to effectively assess business impacts and to select appropriate risk treatment measures to reduce uncertainty and withstand stress & catastrophe
- To help you understand the benefits of risk management and its relationship with the crisis, contingency and business continuity management to ensure adequate preparation & planning
- To support you in influencing and improving a resilient culture through the framework of an integrated enterprise risk management system
- To ensure you understand the importance of incorporating business continuity into the risk framework to ensure your organization can respond & recover
- Ensure that you and your organization are rewarded by the theory and practical implementation learnt over the two days to embed risk & resilience into your organization & Communities you live and work in
- To provide you with an understanding of how businesses must have their own plans and capabilities for responding to an emergency
- To provide you with an understanding of how businesses can work with local community groups to develop a mutual resilience capability
- To provide you with an understanding of how businesses can work with Category 1 Responders, Category 2 Responders and Government agencies to prepare for and reduce the effects of an emergency situation.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more