You need this course to...
- Understand what is expected of the DPO to ensure your organisation complies with the GDPR
- Learn the key roles and responsibilities of the DPO and how to engage employees and other key stakeholders.
You will learn...
- About the role of a DPO in establishing and managing compliance
- A risk-based protection compliance programme
- How to develop engagement
- Policies, procedures and other documentation
- Day-to-day and crisis management
- Further learning and support.
You will need...
To make sure you understand the basic principles of GDPR and have some understanding of the DPO role.
Two days in-house.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more