This one-day training course provides entry level access to capability grading for SMEs, taking into consideration advancements in technology. It will help you understand more about the TickItplus standard, its features and scope and how the changes may apply to your organization. It also explains how to migrate, adopt or implement TickItplus and the business benefits.
Who should attend?
- Organizations TickIT certificated who want to see what is about to change
- Organization not yet TickIT certificated but interested in improvement and market differentiation
- Customers seeking improved confidence in their IT product or service provider(s).
What will you learn?
- What TickITplus is – features and scope
- What will TickITplus require you to do differently
- How TickITplus might apply to your organization
- How to migrate to or adopt TickITplus scheme
- TickITplus potential costs and business benefits.
What do you need to prepare?
- Understanding of ISO 9001 - compliant quality management applied in an IT-rich environment
- Working knowledge of ISO 20000 IT service management and ISO 27001 information security management systems would be an advantage.
- 5.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.