You need this course if...
You are a team leader or manager involved in building and motivating a productive team.
You will learn...
- To describe the links between culture and values and the ways in which managers can influence behaviour
- To examine and define your role in creating a motivational working environment
- To identify clear management actions to create a model of commitment
- Identify the ways in which you can win commitment through leadership
- To practise influencing skills to ensure commitment, rather than compliance
- To demonstrate your ability to choose the appropriate leadership style for each stage of development of the team and the individual
- To define the characteristics of a high-performing team and examined their own team against those criteria
- To practise group consensus and determine ways of introducing consensus as a way of building commitment to decisions
- To examine how and why people behave as they do and the impact of culture, beliefs and attitudes on behaviour
- To define the role of the facilitator and demonstrate your understanding of the role of the manager as a facilitator.