You need this course if...
- You are a management systems practitioner with the need to understand and implement the new context requirements
- You are a senior manager, management representative, management system practitioner or a management system auditor
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning the context of the organization as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning the organizational context in terms of management systems
- The requirements concerning ‘Context of the organization’ as defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL
- How you can address and demonstrate the requirements relating to organizational context
- The interrelationship between organizational context, risk and opportunity identification
- Why effective communication is essential to ensure your management system is aligned with the business environment.
You will need...
It would be beneficial to have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard. Lloyd’s Register's introductory courses or two days preparing for courses will provide an overview of the new ISO standard, providing delegates with an understanding of Annex SL and the requirements for revised management systems.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.