Need marine and offshore technical help?
This document provides guidelines for the integration of an Air Lubrication System (ALS), either during new construction or in-service operation. These guidelines do not introduce any new Classification Rule requirements, they provide guidance on existing Classification Rules that would need to be considered when installing an ALS.
- Engagement with Lloyd’s Register
- Preliminary: approval
- Ship structures: approval
- Piping and machinery: approval
- Electrical and control: approval
- Integration: survey and certification
- In-service survey
- Supporting activities
- Notes on statutory compliance
- Statutory general: survey and approval
- Statutory integration: survey and approval
- Statutory in service: survey
Need previous versions of the Rules?