Need marine and offshore technical help?
The Rules for the Classification of Stern First Ice Class Ships, July 2022, includes the following Chapters:
- Chapter 1 Application
- Chapter 2 Operational and Load Scenarios
- Chapter 3 Ship Structures
- Chapter 4 Main and Auxiliary Machinery
- Chapter 5 Control and Electrical Systems
- Chapter 6 Direct Calculations and Non-standard Load Scenarios
List of notices
Any notices to the Rules published with additions or amendments can be downloaded here.
Enquiry about the Rules?