It is time to effectively plan the 2023 reporting period data submission for MRV Regulation (EU) 2015/757, UK MRV and IMO DCS verification and therefore we kindly request you to take the following actions so that LR can ensure that all work is completed on time to comply with the strict deadlines:
- THETIS –MRV platform: data submitted by 30 April 2024
- GISIS platform: data submitted by 30 June 2024
For EU & UK MRV
By the 31 December 2023:
Please provide the following information (not required if an API with Emissions Verifier is already in place):
- Number of vessels that called into EU, UK ports during the 2023 calendar year;
- Number of voyages for each of the vessel(s) listed above applicable to EU MRV regulation & UK MRV (the Lead verifier will determine at a later stage the sample of voyages for which evidence should be uploaded to Emissions Verifier)
- Inform us of the change of ownership of vessels (if applicable)
By the 30 January 2024:
The required data is to be uploaded to Emissions Verifier for each vessel include: LR or other Reporting Template, Relevant Bunker Delivery Note (BDN) & bill of landing for the applicable voyages, for each applicable voyage date & time of departure & arrival, fuel ROBs / consumption, distance travelled, time spent at anchorage, cargo transferred. The assigned verifier will contact you for any clarification needed.
For IMO DCS
From 1 January to 31 March 2024:
Please upload the duly filled in the LR or other Reporting Template on fuel consumption, distance travelled and hours underway together with all the supporting evidence (BDN reports, voyage or noon reports, ROB data, etc.) in Emissions Verifier before 31 March 2024. We encourage the submissions to be made as early as possible ideally in January 2024) to enable us to complete and deliver the verification work much earlier than the regulatory deadlines.
- If LR is requested to verify the EU MRV Annual Emissions Report after the deadline set by the MRV Regulation (30/04/2024), then please note that LR will not accept any liability for late submission to THETIS-MRV.
- Partial submissions or resubmissions may require additional verification work. In such cases LR cannot guarantee the availability of resources in order to complete the verification in time, if the initial submissions are incomplete and/or delayed.
- Please consult the revised Evidence Pack document available in Emissions Verifier under the “?” icon.