You need this course if...
- You are looking for a better understanding of the documented information requirements outlined in Annex SL
- You are looking to improve your management system regardless of discipline type
You will learn...
- What is meant by ‘documented information’ and be able to explain its purpose
- About which core management system elements influence the potential need for the development of documented information, regardless of the specific system type or discipline
- About the generic documented information requirements referred to in Annex SL
- Why the extent of documented information can vary between organisations
- About the generic fundamental documented information control requirements referred to in Annex SL
- About the process approach
You will need...
No previous experience or training in management systems
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Processing Mapping and Improvement
- New Quality Systems Manager
- New Environmental Systems Manager
- New Health and Safety Systems Manager
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.