Remote Audit use is on the rise and certified organizations around the world are benefiting. Why? Given the right approach, remote audits can provide the same level or even a higher level of assurance and compliance assessment with real-time technical expertise, wherever and whenever you need it.
In this interactive on-demand webinar moderated by Quality Digest Magazine, experts from Lloyd's Register and Fedex discuss the benefits and challenges of remote auditing as well as key considerations.
Discussion topics include:
- The benefits of remote audits such as saving time and money
- Top considerations for remote audits
- Understanding standard limitations, processes and technology
- Addressing privacy concerns
- The future of remote auditing and certification for ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Considerations for approving and performing the remote auditing process
- Best practices