Scheduled maintenance notification
Please be aware that LR will be conducting scheduled maintenance on a number of systems on Saturday, 19 January 2019. This may intermittently impact the availability of LR Class Direct and CD Info during the day.
Thank you for your patience.
LR Class Direct is here! We have launched our exciting new platform with an improved look and feel, enhanced search and navigation, and better compatibility with modern browsers. You can log in using your email address and password provided at pre-registration, or contact us to request a new account.
Being fully informed about the classification status of your ships/units can help you to maintain regulatory compliance and manage your operational risks effectively. LR Class Direct (LRCD) provides you with online access to the latest classification details for your assets and, in conjunction with it's sister application Class Direct Information (CD Info) a wide range of invaluable supporting information.
- Better navigation – a more intuitive feel, making it easier to find assets and information
- Contemporary design – new icons and a refreshed user interface give a more modern look
- Cloud technology – strong safeguards are in place to protect your privacy
- Compatibility – the new site works on all modern mainstream browsers
- Improved search – quickly find what you need and filter your results
- Fully responsive – access wherever you are on your mobile or tablet
- Email notifications – optional weekly summaries about your assets
Additionally, you can find more information on new terminology in the FAQ section.
Need marine and offshore technical help?
No call centre, no log-in – just the technical answers you need, when you need them. To serve you faster and better, we have created a global network of technical helpdesks, to answer questions on applying marine and offshore class and statutory requirements.