Scheduled maintenance notification
LR will be conducting work on some of the LR Class Direct backend systems between 22nd March 2019 20.00 UK time through to 24th March 2019 14.00 UK time.
During this period, Certificate attachments, Country Files and TM Reports will not be available. All other information will be available as normal.
Applying for a new account
Please note that if you have already pre-registered for LR Class Direct, proceed directly to login using your email address and the password you created. If you have not pre-registered, it may take upto 2 working days to process your request, and a confirmation email will be sent when your account is ready.
LR Class Direct
Provides access to survey related features, including
- Fleet/asset list
- Asset details
- Survey status/history
- Survey schedule
- Survey request
- Notes and actions
- MPMS (for eligible assets)
- ESP (for eligible assets)
- Country files
Class Direct Info
Provides access to the following services and functionality currently not available in other applications such as LR Class Direct. To login, please use your previous class direct login (6 digit username and password, or request a new account)
- Port State Control
- Country Files
- LR Guidance
- Type Approval
- Provisional Rules
- Rules and Regulations
- Group Directory
You are almost there- if you have pregistered for an LR Class Direct account, please click 'login' to access the new system using your new username and password.
A few things to get you started and to make the best out of the application:
- Can you see your correct vessels? Is everything there that you expect to see? If not, please contact us at email@example.com
- Check your profile details are correct- you can amend your account name if you wish.
- Set your favourite assets- simply click the star icon next to the assets you would like to receive notifications on and appear on your home screen
- Set your notifications- specify how you want to receive email notifications on your fleet.