Need marine and offshore technical help?
The Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Offshore Units July 2022, includes the following Parts:
- Part 1 Regulations
- Part 2 Rules for the Manufacture, Testing and Certification of Materials
- Part 3 Functional Unit Types and Special Features
- Part 4 Steel Unit Structures
- Part 5 Main and Auxiliary Machinery
- Part 6 Control and Electrical Engineering
- Part 7 Safety Systems, Hazardous Areas and Fire
- Part 8 Corrosion Control
- Part 9 Concrete Unit Structures
- Part 10 Ship Units
- Part 11 Production, Storage and Offloading of Liquefied Gases in Bulk
- Part 12 Recognised Codes and Standards for the Classification of Offshore Units
List of Notices
Any notices to the Rules published with additions or amendments can be downloaded here.
Enquiry about the Rules?